Applications are done at the EITM Master School applications portal
A student can choose to apply to a maximum of two (2) programmes, ranking them in the preferred order. Within each programme the student can choose up to three study tracks, meaning combinations of entry and exit universities, wherever available.
The student has to upload the following documents, in pdf and portrait format, before the applications deadline. Specific information about the document requirements and format are available at the applications portal.
- Degree Certificate/Diploma in its original language AND translated into English. In case of on-going studies, a statement certifying that the student is in the final year of his/her studies.
- Official and stamped transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included.
- English proficiency certificate
- Curriculum Vitae including details on academic and professional career. No specific CV format is requested.
- A letter of motivation no longer than two (2) pages, in which the student proves his/her innovative potential. A specific motivation letter per programme of the student choice is required, if the student applies to two programmes.
- A colour copy of your either National ID (only for EU/EFTA students) or passport
Moreover, from the moment the student is admitted, the entry university will contact the student to complete the formalities for the enrolment and might request additional documents.
- The student must upload the original version of the Bachelor Degree certificate and transcript of records. If this is not possible, photo copies of your degree certificate, transcript of records and statements should be stamped and signed by the degree administrations office (or equivalent department) of the issuing institution, or by a Notary Public.
- The EITM Master School does not accept documents after the deadline. All documents must be uploaded/come in before the deadline, in order to be considered for the selection.
- Applications that are not supported by official documents will not be processed.
- Statements made by professors or the heads of departments are not accepted.
- Applications with fraudulent documents will invariably be rejected.
- All admitted students must present the original Transcript of records and Degree Certificate/Diploma before enrolment.*
SPECIAL UNIVERSITIES REQUIREMENTS
For students choosing POLIMI (Politecnico di Milano – Italy) as one of entry preferences:
- if you have a non-Italian degree (or you are completing your bachelor’s outside Italy), you need to submit two applications: one application into this portal and a second application on “POLIMI’s Online Services portal“
For students choosing ECN (Ecole Central de Nantes – France) as entry/exit university:
- you have to submit also two (2) letters of references by two different people, otherwise do not upload.
NB: It is every prospective student´s responsibility to make sure their application is correct and complete.*