EIT M 2nd Gazelle Accelerator Call
WHAT IS GAZELLE ACCELERATOR BEING UP TO?
Since our first activity of our project, on past February; we organized successfully our 1ST GAZELLE ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME in June 2020. An online event starring our selected 27 SMEs and Start-ups from all over Europe.
These SMEs and Start-ups presented their innovative solutions to end-users, potential partners and investors, on the following technology areas: Analytics and A.I., Internet of Things and Simulation of AR/VR. You may have a look to their profile in our 1st Gazelle Accelerator business catalogue (Hyperlink to catalogue).
WHAT WE DO?
Gazelle Accelerator aims to support existing technology-based companies, SMEs and Start-ups, by accelerating their international business and innovation capacities. Gazelle Accelerator will select in total 50 Start-ups and SMEs through 2 open calls in 2020.
Selected Start-ups and SMEs will benefit of the participation in Gazelle Accelerator events and programme.
The Gazelle Accelerator programme include the following support:
- Business development support: A2M and A2F business training and coaching with experts, access to market through B2B events with European corporates, access to finance through B2F events with European Investors
- Innovation support: Support in finding consortium partners to apply in EIT Manufacturing Call for proposals for innovation project; new innovation collaboration opportunities with other European Start-ups and SMEs of the programme
- Internationalisation support: Facilitate business growth (access to decision making units) into foreign markets and customers by breaking geographical boundaries (to be culture prepare for the business) in close collaboration with Business Creation teams within EIT Manufacturing
- NEW! 2nd Gazelle Accelerator programme event will include pitch competition where 3 best company, selected by a jury of experts; will receive prizes on business expertise support
EIT Manufacturing is a Knowledge Innovation Community (KIC) dedicated to manufacturing, including more than 50 European partners, industry, academics and RTOs, from 17 countries among which, Volkswagen, Whirpool, Volvo, Philips, SANDVIK, Avioaero, ITPAero, KUKA, SIEMENS.
TO WHOM IS IT AIM?
The second Open Call from Gazelle Accelerator asks for proposals from existing technology-based companies (notably SMEs or Start Ups) aiming to present innovative technologies to answer the Use Cases defined by European corporates. Such technologies may involve but are not limited to:
- Analytics and A.I,
- Internet of things platforms,
- Simulation and Augmented/Virtual reality, and,
- Collaborative and mobile industrial robotics.
Gazelle Accelerator invites legal entities from all Europe to participate in the call.
All the entities must:
- Be from the respective European country that they will apply for
- Be eligible for EU funding according to Horizon 2020 rules
Call opens on Thursday, October 15th.
Call closes on Sunday, November 1st.
How can I apply?
In order to apply you need to upload your application document.
Please refer to the following documents for details.
You can find the call related documents here:
- Gazelle Accelerator Guide for Applicants (Hyperlink)
- Gazelle Accelerator Application Template (Hyperlink)
2nd Gazelle Accelerator online programme event will take place between November 18th and December 7th:
- Community Booster Camp Days: from Nov 18th to Nov 30th
- Roadshow Day: Thursday and Friday December 3rd and 4th
- Investors and Finance Day: December 7th
For any question, please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: +33781029694
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +302610910160